Monday, December 29, 2014

Roofs and already a modification to the plan


     I decided on making my own platform galvanized roof, well at least try. I used foam board which I sliced open and then inserted a piece of balsa to form the angle. To create the galvanized portion of the roof, I made notches and then rapped a sewing thread in each notch.
      As you can see from the picture, I will be building from scratch, a storage warehouse in a "L" shape and building a freight building from a kit. There will be a road leading to the warehouse and running in back of it to the freight building.




     I decided to move the passenger yard from inside the circle to the outside (bottom). In the center of the track, I will be building a little town so that the passenger train will circle the town. I will need to plan for that town later.



No comments:

Post a Comment