Monday, April 6, 2015

A bit of everything this week

     This week was a bit of everything.  I worked on a guard rail from a kit, worked on an 8' industrial link fence from scratch, added rock formations to my winter village, looked at what I could do with Spiraea Japonica as winter trees and finally got around at taking my first attempt at ground cover.
     The industrial link fence is made of styrene, steel mesh and thread. This was a test, now I need to build 36" of it. The fence will protect the container area. The guard rail is also 36" long.
     This is a view of the entrance to the container area and the road leading to the box car area. The check in office building was equipped with 2 lights on the outside and one inside and the security gate was scratch build.

No comments:

Post a Comment