Tuesday, July 26, 2016

More frame work going up

Hey everyone,

     Still busy working on the layout. In this picture you can see I started working on the framework of the staging area at the 24" level.
 

     Now that the helix is almost finished (wiring still not done), I've been working on the peninsula framework. You can also see the depth of the layout which is about 42 feet in the next 2 pictures.






     Here, I started working on laying tracks in the Hawkesbury yard. You can also see on the walls, 2 pieces that are attached which will support my brewery industry. The area for the brewery is about 7' by 7', it's going to be HUGE.





     I continue working on buildings for the industries. Here you can see a refinery area and a propane area. Much more to come for those 2 industries



No comments:

Post a Comment