Saturday, August 27, 2016

Working on a few little projects

Hey everyone,
I've taken a break from the framework and did a bit of everything. I'm still working on my refinery and here you can see that I've added lights to all the chimneys.





 I've also did a half load of lumber for my center-beam flat car, now I just have 3 more half's to do. They are all separate loads because they're different lengths.




 I've also worked on preparing the side of the lake so I can start working on the lake.




 I needed some sort of shed to store wood for the JAG company and since I had bought the Walton & Sons Lumber and have no more use for it because I now have a paper mill industry in it's place and because I have no more room for it. So I kit bashed it smaller.




 Here's what it looks like at JAG Outside Wood Furniture.




 For the next few days/week, it will still be the same, a bit of everything and I should have 2 "How to" videos out

Later

No comments:

Post a Comment