Sunday, May 21, 2017

Scratch build engine house

I said I was going to post pictures of my engine house, so here's where I'm at.

I've put the engine house on a frame so that the base doesn't warp until I'm ready to put it in place.
I need to install the tracks inside and wooden planks on the floor.



I'm waiting for some shingles from Laser Art and also need to install roof vents to complete the roof.
As you can see, I have wooden planks that runs along the length of the roof.
I still need to do the corners of the walls and the doors.



I've put retaining plates to hold the bricks.
I need to put some tar around the fixed roof.


Weathering on the missing bricks and on the building needs to be done.


This building is all done from scratch. The material used are, Balsa wood, 1/16 cardboard, styrene and embossed paper brick.

Later 

No comments:

Post a Comment