Thursday, August 21, 2014

A bit of history first


     I'm totally new at this hobby and anything to do with trains. Prior to October 2014, I had ridden on a train when I was 2 years old when the family moved, that's about +50 years ago and I've walked on the tracks like most kids have done when I was about 5 years old. In October 2014, I had my second and third train ride, a ride that I'm old enough to remember. One was to the Grand Canyon from Williams and the other was from Verde, both in Arizona.

     In July 2014 we moved into a new house with extra room to spare, basically, the entire basement is extra room. This gave me the opportunity to start a new hobby, HO train modeling. So on August 2014 the hobby started.






1 comment:

  1. well sourced and documented and described re quilt batting My wife has locked up the bedding cupboard so i will have to try and find the batting here in England Great Britain that is via internet for suppliers that may stock it or maybe the local market stalls may sell it Cheers again HawkesHOlayout

    ReplyDelete