Friday, September 23, 2016

Refinery and propane facility

It's been two weeks, so here's the latest update.
I'm still working on the refinery and also working on my propane facility.

     The refinery build is almost finish. I will not be able to assemble everything until I have my backdrop done. Everything is build in section for easy removal. The base is also removable for easy access to weathering. Once the backdrop installed, I will secure the base and work on blending everything together. Once that's finish, I will assemble everything together. The same technique was used for my cement plant and now my propane facility.

Here are a few closeup pictures of the refinery and propane facility.




 These next two are the aerial view of both facilities.

The next picture is an overall view of the area I've been working on.
 I'm done for the next 3-4 weeks. I need to get a bit of work done before going on vacation for 2 weeks.
I'll see you all in October.
Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment