Monday, January 25, 2016

Working on the peninsula and a bit of lighting

Now here's my week update, not much but moving along.

I've been working on the elevations on the peninsula and build the overhead for my lights.



     I received my RGB LED strip and wanted to see how it would look. I control the colors from a little remote. I'll probably have to put foil paper on the bottom of the overhang to make it more brighter.

Here's a look at Dawn and Dusk.


Here's a look at Day.


Here's a look at Night.


     Right now the colors don't do it justice because my walls are blue, but with a nice background, and increase brightness, it should be ok. What do you all think?

Late



2 comments:

  1. Amazing lighting effects...keep up the awesome work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Stevie. This was a test, it should look better with the new lights I got

      Delete